-Attending Artists- PLEASE READ!!
* All attending artists must abide by all local health regulations. These regulations are basic and pretty consistent to the health regulations in many other states:
* Be in your booth when the gates open every day of the convention!! DO NOT stumble into your booth late after the gates have opened for the day!! This will weigh heavily on your return to International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention!!!
* DO NOT break down your booth early Sunday of the International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention until the event has completely ended. It is very disrespectful to the attendees and fellow artists at the festival to break your booth down early!!!
* Artists will be allowed to work late to finish up tattoos in progress, permitting only the artist and client are present for the duration of the session. Sunday excluded.
* Attending artists are responsible for following all Health Regulations required by the state, country or city in which International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention is held.
* Artists must have all clients thoroughly read, fill out and sign all release/ consent forms provided in your check in packets.
* Artists must inform clients of care instructions and give clients aftercare instructions provided in your check in packets.
* Your studio or yourself must have a website, Instagram, Facebook and/or webpage to be considered for a booth at International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention.
* Gloves must be worn when tattooing or piercing a client at all times.
* Sharps containers must be used. Each booth will have a complimentary sharps container provided.
*All needles & razors must be properly disposed of into the sharps containers provided at your booth
* Pre-packaged, sterile instruments must be used during all tattooing and piercing procedures.
* Be sure to bring enough disposable tubes and instruments to get you through the busy weekend.
* Anyone caught scrubbing tubes in public restrooms or hotel rooms will be in violation of Puerto Rico health codes and will be asked to leave the event and its premises.
* Suppliers will be present at the event so you can buy any supplies you need.
*Paper towels will be for sale in a designated area in the event.
* Artists and piercers who are tattooing or piercing private areas (nipples and genitals) must have an enclosed/private area to do this in.
*Artist must comply with all needle agreements, care instructions and client release forms.
*Artists must inform all clients in regards to how to heal their new tattoos.
| *Artists must bandage all new tattoos with lap cloths or dry lock materials only. No clear saran wrap!
* Board of Health fees must be pre-paid prior to working.
* No food or drinks allowed in tattoo booths.
* No smoking in tattoo booths or anywhere in the Convention Center.
* Attending artists/ vendors, you are required to collect and remit your own sales tax, if applicable. IPRTC is not responsible for artist’s taxes.
* Artists/Studios need to pay temporary licensing fees with the Puerto Rico Health Department.
* Artists need to bring CPR & first aid certificates for Board of Health inspections prior to be allowed to work.
* Artists need to bring blood borne pathogens & cross contamination prevention certificates for Board of Health inspections prior to be allowed to work.
*ARTIST / PUBLIC MEET & GREET will be free & open to the public Thursday night. This will give IPRTC artists the chance to meet new clients, set appointments. and meet artists attending.
I, do for myself, studio, and associates do hereby release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless the International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention and the place in which the event is held and the directors, agents, servants, contractors, and employees from any and all liability, claims, or demands for personal injury sickness or death, as well as property damages and expenses, of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred by the undersigned that occur while said is participating in this event. Furthermore,I hereby assume all risk of personal and client injury, sickness, death, damage and expense as a result of participation in this event.
I agree to examine and follow all pertinent laws, statutes, ordinances, rules, and regulations by the state and International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention I am responsible for all costs and liabilities arising from the use of patented, trademarked, copyrighted or serve mark materials, equipment, processes or creative rights.
Only International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention will display, license, sell and merchandise all event items. International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention has the authority to approve or disapprove of all displays, promotions, sales, or merchandising of the products or services presented by me. Any of these things that are disapproved of by the International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention will be removed from the premises and may be expelled from the event.
I agree I own and have permission from my tattoo artist to display and have all tattoos photographed, videotaped or otherwise documented for any and all purposes. By entering the Puerto Rico Convention Center and International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention, I agree to release all liability to any photographer within the premises that may capture and display the tattoo images or my likeness in any manner.
Illegal drugs, controlled substances, weapons, and racially or sexually offensive merchandise will not be permitted at this event.
I cannot sell, give or offer for sale any pictures or accounting of this event for publication without the written permission of International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention. This includes any interviews or photo sessions not supplied by the International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention.
I am responsible for any and all taxable sales of services or products sold at this event.
International Puerto Rico Tattoo Convention reserves the right to terminate the license/contract granted by this agreement for good cause and in said event, I agree to waive and forego all claims for damages and recourse of any kind.